Author Topic: Poison Criticals and Martial Law/Hack & Slash  (Read 2483 times)

Offline The Dude

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • The Floydian Slip
Poison Criticals and Martial Law/Hack & Slash
« on: May 15, 2008, 01:31:04 PM »
I've noticed one thing with Martial Law and Hack & Slash -- there are no additional tables for External and Internal Poison Criticals, nor are there rules dealing with Poisons in either of those books.

So the question stands -- does one just use the (simpler) tables in the Harp main rulebook?
I see that Holy Water gets its own table in H&S under "Holy," but not in Martial Law.

Ideas? Suggestions?
I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
   -- The Doctor, 11th Incarnation

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Poison Criticals and Martial Law/Hack & Slash
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »
does one just use the (simpler) tables in the Harp main rulebook?

Yes.

I see that Holy Water gets its own table in H&S under "Holy," but not in Martial Law.

H&S came out after Martial Law -- that is why.

Offline The Dude

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • The Floydian Slip
Re: Poison Criticals and Martial Law/Hack & Slash
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 01:49:17 PM »
Right, thanks on that first bit.

I'm just trying to finagle which system I want to use, and just saw that it was missing and all.

And I mentioned the Holy Water since in the main Harp book, it uses an External Poison Critical instead of Holy.

Again, thanks for the clarification. Love the system, just getting prepped to actually play/run it.
I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
   -- The Doctor, 11th Incarnation