Author Topic: XP Tracker 1.3 now @ app store  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Larswik

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
XP Tracker 1.3 now @ app store
« on: March 11, 2014, 12:53:20 PM »
Hi Everyone, XP Tracker v 1.30 has finally been updated for ios 7.

What’s new
• ios 5.1 – 7.x compatible 
• Export and import characters through iTunes on your computer to back up or move to different iPads with ease.
• Help page now has streaming tutorials to get you up and running faster.
• Main character page now has hit points and spell points that you can adjust without going to the combat page to make these changes.
• Minor bug fixes.
• and more.

For those who do not know what XP Tracker is, it’s an iPad app to simplify and speed up game play. It replaces all that scratch paper you use for combat calculations, automatic XP tracking, notes, die rolling and a whole lot more. Customize it with background art and let it do all the hard work for you. Works great with Bluetooth keyboards for faster note taking. It doesn’t need the web to function.

You can get more information here. https://itunes.apple.com/app/id585481620

Offline HawksNut

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Go Hawks!!
Re: XP Tracker 1.3 now @ app store
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 10:47:26 AM »
Does it work with "Combat Minion" or additional to Combat Minion?

Offline Larswik

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 08:26:45 PM »
From what I understand Combat Minion seems to be a GM tool for managing combat. XP Tracker is a player’s tool to manage progression through the game as well as combat. It was designed to speed up game play by handling everything from die rolls, adding all bonuses together, managing skills and items and more. Basically the scratch paper you have in front of you to add up all your attacks, take notes is replaced by XP Tracker. I can safely say it saves trees :)

Best of all, when the game is over you don’t need to sit around figuring out all your earned XP to see if you level up, it’s all done during the use of XP Tracker. But XP Tracker can be used in conjunction with Combat Minion. Watching their video there is a manual input for player rolls that they would add in manually.

Here is a video I put together to show you the set up and use of XP Tracker.

https://vimeo.com/89039609

Offline Pazuzu

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 06:13:11 PM »
Is this app no longer available? It no longer shows up in the iTunes app store.

Offline Larswik

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 06:58:23 PM »
Correct. I am the only one developing for that app right now and I have not had time to make the IOS 8 modifications. My time has been spent repairing my home to sell and not enough time to incorporate new features and update for IOS 8, yet.

The reason that it is not in the itunes store is that the developer account we use must be renewed yearly and it had expired in October. I should resume development on XP Tracker around February when all the chaos ends and can focus on programming again. I also need to touch base with ICE before I resume development. If you need any support for the app, or have ideas to add to the app, please contact me at my support page or email xptracker.support@larsapps.com

Thanks!

-Lars