Author Topic: Grenade attack tables  (Read 2531 times)

Offline jeff

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Grenade attack tables
« on: November 29, 2008, 03:22:31 PM »
I use black powder weapons in my world and need something for grenade attacks.
JBailey

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
Re: Grenade attack tables
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »
Some of the Space Master books have a grenade table in them, and one has the Nuclear Grenade Table.  Work of art that one.  Stuff of nightmares.

Still, if you can't find a grenande attack table, use shotgun tables with balistic shrapenal and ballistic impact crits.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 07:12:09 AM »
The RMCIV (section 7.7 "Powder and steel - firearms for FRP") also provides rules to manage powder weapons in a fantasy game (though it suggests to use the SM grenade attack table, but with the SL impact critical table) while the RMCV (section 3.5 "Thrown projectiles") provides helpful additional rules to manage the landing point of thrown projectiles in case of a miss.
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.

Offline thrud

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 07:24:00 AM »
Isn't there an Explosion Critical Table in one of the Companions?

One of my all time favourites: "Look ma, no hands"

Offline jeff

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 08:41:58 AM »
Thanks guys I'll look around.

Jeff
JBailey

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 07:51:04 PM »
Isn't there an Explosion Critical Table in one of the Companions?
There is. In the Alchemy Companion.
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.