Author Topic: Products update  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Temujin

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Products update
« on: May 13, 2008, 01:29:26 PM »
In November 2007 or so, two products were announced for RMFRP in 2008:  RMFRP Professions and RMFRP Compendium 2008.  Not sure what the later is, but I certainly have an interest in the former and I'll certainly look at the later to see what it includes.  However, I don't remember hearing a single word about development since 2007.  I'm just wondering if that's still on schedule, and what's being worked on, etc.  Any info would be much appreciated.

Offline naphta23

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Products update
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 01:24:17 AM »
Question for info seconded.  :)

I'd buy both items immediately, too.
Nihil scire felicissima vita.

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 07:57:19 AM »
The latter is likely a collection of RMQ issues into a physical book. (I don't remember it being mentioned, but then again, my memory isn't always the greatest).

The RMFRP Professions book -- it has hit a little bit of a road-bump at the moment, but it is still in progress and we are hoping that we can get it done this year. And sorry, but no, I can't/won't go into any more detail than that.

Offline Temujin

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 08:36:52 PM »
That's allright Rasyr.  Not trying to pressure you into making your press releases ahead of the time you planned, I just wanted to confirm it was still on schedule for this year.

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »
The most I can say is "Tentatively, yes"

The only constant in the world is that things always change...

;D