Author Topic: Acid critical hit table  (Read 3270 times)

Offline DarkEden

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Acid critical hit table
« on: April 06, 2008, 07:14:30 AM »
Hello, im hopeing you can help me with my problem. Im trying to locate an updated Acid critical table since the only one i have located is from Rolemaster Companion III which is from 1988. in 20 years there is bound to be some alteration but i cant figure out where to look in which book to get. So im turning my head to this board where hopefully someone who is abit wiser then I can direct me in the right path.

Thank you
//Eden

Offline Cormac Doyle

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • RMC Team
    • The Aecyr Grene Campaign Setting
Re: Acid critical hit table
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 07:19:27 AM »
that's the only one

PS - what makes you think it would have been updated?

Offline DarkEden

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »
Well mainly since there is alot of new books out there and many of the old books have been updated (or in a new version which renders the older ones invalid) so basicly i thought that that an updated or a new release of that table was out there... i guess i was totaly wrong then :) Thank you

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 12:28:05 PM »
The Acid Critical Table from the RM2 Companion is just as valid today as it was back then. ICE (both the old ICE and the current ICE) didn't change the damage conditions or the types of damage received, and while RMSS/FRP updated some critical tables, that did not invalidate or make useless the older tables.

You can use any critical table from any version of RM with any other version of RM without a single problem.

Offline DarkEden

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 04:19:17 PM »
Ah nice thanks, then i need to dig up that old book again. Have it somewere... curse me and my moving :)