Author Topic: Table Compilation for SL and CL somewhere?  (Read 391 times)

Offline PiXeL01

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Seeing things from the top of Mt. Fuji
Table Compilation for SL and CL somewhere?
« on: September 13, 2023, 06:31:39 PM »
 I have reading through RMU and found a number of things that I like and some I find odd or hard to wrap my head around, but again that has more to do with my RM background than anything else.

One thing I do miss is an appendix with all the important tables sans crit and attack tables.

Has someone done such a compilation, and if so, where can it be found?

Thank you in advance.
PiXeL01 - RM2/RMC Fanboy

I think violence in games only causes violence in real life if the person in question has an insufficient mental capacity to deal with the real world in the first place. But, that's more the fault of poor genetics and poorer parenting than it is the fault of a videogame

Offline Thot

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Table Compilation for SL and CL somewhere?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 05:23:58 AM »
I have reading through RMU and found a number of things that I like and some I find odd or hard to wrap my head around, but again that has more to do with my RM background than anything else.

One thing I do miss is an appendix with all the important tables sans crit and attack tables.

Has someone done such a compilation, and if so, where can it be found?

Thank you in advance.

For the tables, I use ERA for RMU. There is a module in there where you can automate the rolls, or enter a number and let it tell you what the table result is. This works even better than paper tables.