Author Topic: Transference Healer spell  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Finwe

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Transference Healer spell
« on: May 07, 2019, 01:37:07 AM »
Hi. I have a doubt as to whether the Transference spell on the Healers Cleansing list transfers the wound in the current or initial state? I mean, if for example a character has a partially destroyed organ as a result of a poison, is the damage transferred from the destroyed organ or is the poison transferred that would begin to damage the organ?
Another example: a character has 5 rounds remaining to die (from a critic that indicated that he died in 12), would the wound be transferred with 5 rounds, or with the initial 12?

Thanks!

Offline Ecthelion

• ICE Forum Moderator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Character Gallery
Re: Transference Healer spell
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 02:17:05 AM »
My interpretation of the spell always was that the current state of the wound gets transferred.

Offline brole

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Transference Healer spell
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 02:40:00 AM »

is the damage transferred from the destroyed organ or is the poison transferred that would begin to damage the organ?

Thanks!

I never had that come up to think of that. I believe a use/remove poison is needed to completely heal the character now you mention it. Likewise if it were say, an arrow, then a successful surgery would need to first be performed to allow the healing spell to commence.

Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk

e crits all round