Author Topic: Wanted: a Space Station, medium sized  (Read 1487 times)

Offline naphta23

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Wanted: a Space Station, medium sized
« on: April 09, 2012, 12:35:04 PM »
Well, I want to take my HARF SF players into a little space station, which was preferably meant for science, design and research.

What I am looking for is a map of a moderately sized space station. Can you give me some suggestions for such a map? I do not want to roleplay the computer game System Shock, so it does not need to be huge, but it should be large enough to keep the player characters searching the facility for one or two sessions. Or maybe a few more, but not much more.  ;)

It does not need to be a free product. If it does not cost a fortune, I would gladly buy an appropriate adventure (or "small" sourcebook) on rpgnow.com - unfortunately, I cannot find a module on that website that matches my needs. Either I am looking in the wrong directions or I am too challenged to use the search-function properly.  ???

Thanks a bunch for your help!  :)
Nihil scire felicissima vita.

Offline Erik Sharma

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • My Facebook Profile
Re: Wanted: a Space Station, medium sized
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 01:22:47 PM »
First that comes into my mind are Ki Ryn Studios Sci Fi Maps.
Below are 2 maps that details space stations. Hope they have what you are looking for.

Argos III
Vanguard Station

Offline naphta23

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Wanted: a Space Station, medium sized
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 02:15:14 PM »
Chorpa, thank you very much!

Both space stations look very promising! That is the kind of material I was looking for.  :)
Nihil scire felicissima vita.