Author Topic: Any stats for Vancu?  (Read 1393 times)

Offline turthalion

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Any stats for Vancu?
« on: February 04, 2011, 11:06:55 AM »
Hi all,

I'm continuing my on-again off-again campaign running through a heavily-modded Grand Campaign blended with some Twilight over Emer elements, and the players are about to journey up through the lakes.

The PDF for the Grand Campaign (GC5) mentions an encounter with Vancu, along with a Soulslayer.  I've found the stats & abilities for the Soulslayer in my SW Atlas (nasty fellow, isn't he?)

I know what the Vancu are, they're mentioned in a few of my sourcebooks, but I've looked through every RM and Shadow World book I've got and not seen any stats for them.

I have no problem making up stats on my own based on the description, as they seem small potatoes compared to the Soulslayer, but if there are any canon stats, I'd like to stick to them.

Thanks.

Offline fac

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Shadow World's aficionado
Re: Any stats for Vancu?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 07:24:56 PM »
They are not a race, so I used standard fighter template with level adjusted to the level of the PC's to not be a kind mommy GM  ;D
You must feel the thought and think the feeling

Offline turthalion

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 08:54:27 AM »
They are not a race, so I used standard fighter template with level adjusted to the level of the PC's to not be a kind mommy GM  ;D

Cheers, that sounds a sensible way to go about it.

Thanks for the advice.

Offline vroomfogle

• OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 11:28:14 AM »
The Vancu are also described in more detail in the Bladestorm game (however, it's a minis game, so no RM stats).