Author Topic: Seeking information.  (Read 3391 times)

lizzrdus

Seeking information.
« on: December 03, 2007, 05:14:34 PM »
Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there (including game writers/designers for ICE) has any information regarding, Kazlauskus.  In the Treasure Companion is the Robe, Ring and Staff of Kazlauskus and wanted information about this individual. 

In "my version" of Kulthea, he was the first Arch Lich.  That ended up waging war against one of his abominations.  Not long after that battle, Kazlauskus disappeared.  His where abouts and ultimately his fate unknown to the rest of the world.  Though no one would shed a single tear if the most powerful servant of the Unlife were to be destroyed.

Is my version close to the real deal or am I way off base?  Some official info would help. 

Thanks a bunch!

Offline Dax

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Seeking information.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 05:34:16 PM »
I suppose you will get your answer even in this part of the forums,
but it belongs into the Shadow World section.
Scroll down to the world section or click here.

For me it seems that your story is as good as any other.

Terry Amthor wasn't "upset" as one told him that an important (and powerful) NPC was
killed by a player group. So their whole world history took another direction.
R.I.P.    rpgrm.com

Offline Guillaume

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Kulthean Fanatic
Re: Seeking information.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 11:38:45 AM »
It seems to be in the right section now. ;)

As far as I know I've never heard of Kazlauskus in Shadow World. But that doesn't means it/he/she doesn't exists there.

It took a lot of time for traces of Agonar ( his staff is somewhere in RM spell law ) to appear, so it might be the same...

Only Terry will be able to answer that.

As for killing important NPCs, well, most of Shadow World is vague enough that it allows people to develop their own part of the world. As far as I know, it is done that way on purpose... so killing NPC is not a problem, as it's part of the evolution of your version of the world. 
514 to see, 416 to lock, 614 to shot...Target downed...Ask the marines to pick up the pieces.

RM, RM2, RMSS, RMFRP, HARP,  MERP, Cyberspace, SM, SM2, SM:P, Star Strike, Armored Assault, SD , SD : The Next Millenium, Bladestorm, Battle of the Five Armies .... Collecting ICE production since the epoch...