Author Topic: I'm gonna cry!  (Read 3731 times)

Offline windmarkbob

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Advocatus Diaboli
I'm gonna cry!
« on: November 27, 2007, 10:10:17 PM »
Just retreived a box of stuff from storage.  Woo Hoo!  I found my old Eidolon book in decent condition!

Unfortunately, the Sel-Kai and Eidolon maps were, ummm, eaten with mold, rotted, and basically shredded and barely recognizable.

Anyone got maps of the cities they wanna sell me?

Good night
The Uncouth One

Offline Witchking20k

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: I'm gonna cry!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 06:47:36 AM »
It would be a fantastic idea for ICE to sell the maps seperately for a few bucks.  Often they are the first to go......getting spilled on, marked up, and generally used....
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Offline vroomfogle

• OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 08:40:44 AM »
Terry has the maps for Sel-kai (and several others) on his website under Downloads:

http://www.eidolonstudio.com

I have a medium-format printer (13x19) so have printed up a bunch of RM maps, Sel-kai included (to have something a bit smaller then the included maps which are very large), and then laminated.  They look great.

Offline windmarkbob

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Advocatus Diaboli
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 08:55:03 AM »
I plan to have kinkos print the maps for me.  are the .pdf maps legible so you can identify the buildings from the book number listings?

thanks
The Uncouth One

Offline vroomfogle

• OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 08:59:44 AM »
Hmm, it looks like no, the images aren't high enough resolution.   Now that I recall that Sel-kai map Terry put up there is for seeing the size difference between Haalkitaine and Sel-kai.   I think you'd need the one that comes with the Eidolon PDF.