Author Topic: Huge II size  (Read 2784 times)

Offline black flag

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Huge II size
« on: October 25, 2007, 03:46:28 AM »
Hi to All folks
what are the effects of an oversized monster, I mean a Huge II monsters for attacks and critical hits to these monsters? In monsters: a field guide there're no infos about this.
Tank Iou for answers and Ogmion bless You ;)
Troll humour:
"What would You say to a Dwarf with 12 helmets on? Nothin', you just hit him in the stomach instead! Ugh,Ugh"
"Why did the Dwarf cross the road? Because I said if he didn't I'd cut off his feet and stick them up his nose!Ugh,Ugh"
From Titan the Fighting&

Offline MaxUgg

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Huge II size
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 06:36:24 AM »
um if you want to scare your self I have just finished re-reading the 'throw your weight' option in RMC1 and well what can I say you read scaling OB to how massive a creature is ... well it's just scary - i suggest you read it then put it down and back away slowly
Everything is IMNSHO and always YMMV applies

Offline black flag

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 02:08:09 AM »
I think:
- -20 to crit on the Huge table (H'N'S) versus these creatures
- +20 to modif criticals applied after an attack by these creatures
Troll humour:
"What would You say to a Dwarf with 12 helmets on? Nothin', you just hit him in the stomach instead! Ugh,Ugh"
"Why did the Dwarf cross the road? Because I said if he didn't I'd cut off his feet and stick them up his nose!Ugh,Ugh"
From Titan the Fighting&

Offline WoeRie

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 03:32:07 AM »
Comparing it to other size differences in H&S I would only tend to use +/-10 (and maybe add some additional hits like 10%), but I think 20 is too much.  :-\