Author Topic: ERA question  (Read 1525 times)

Offline nwatters

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
ERA question
« on: October 17, 2018, 03:36:27 PM »
Is there a way to change the default setting for the difficulties on skill rolls? I like using the ones from the School of hard knocks and am hoping they are not fixed.
Also, I created a new realm of power called Essence-Nomenist so I can use that type of caster from the Essence Companion. That lets me change the voice and hand mods for casting. But is there a way I can make a new round vs spell level chart, as they do not use the standard one.
Thanks     

Offline Voriig Kye

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: ERA question
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 09:35:42 PM »
Is there a way to change the default setting for the difficulties on skill rolls? I like using the ones from the School of hard knocks and am hoping they are not fixed.
Sorry for the delay in answering. As you may have seen I replied here that in the current version the available maneuver difficulties are fixed in each ruleset, but I will try to add a configuration for that in the future.

Also, I created a new realm of power called Essence-Nomenist so I can use that type of caster from the Essence Companion. That lets me change the voice and hand mods for casting. But is there a way I can make a new round vs spell level chart, as they do not use the standard one.
The current table is fixed, and it would be more difficult than for the maneuver difficulties to edit these values. I will look into into it, but it would be more a medium-term rather than short-term feature to add into ERA.

Thanks for the ideas, and I hope you find the rest of ERA useful until those features can be added.