Author Topic: Purchasing RM2 attack and critical tables in electronic format  (Read 1498 times)

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Purchasing RM2 attack and critical tables in electronic format
« on: October 02, 2018, 05:52:29 AM »
For my personal use, I created my own combat-management program. Since inputting the attack and critical tables is a pain, and since I know these exist in some electronic format as they're integrated in the "Combat minion" software, I'd like to know whether it's possible to purchase such tables (in any given electronic format), along with some explanations of the file format, of course. If it's possible, I'd also like to know the price range.
Thank you~
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.