Author Topic: A Rolemaster in Harn Game using FGII  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Gunnar Greybeard

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Bloody Bohemian Earspoon Inn
A Rolemaster in Harn Game using FGII
« on: October 04, 2010, 12:52:31 AM »
I put this feeler out on the Fantasy Grounds forums to determine interest but am also posting here since this is where the official Rolemaster forums are.  8)

I am currently running a Rolemaster campaign although it has been like 20+ years since I played the system and am attempting to relearn it as I go. The campaign takes place in Harn (in other words there is little to no magic) using the Rolemaster ruleset for the combat and magic system.

Anyway, during the last few weeks I have concluded that my current group is on the verge of a meltdown. They appear to have brought some of their personal conflicts into the game and are constantly threatening to draw swords on each other, abandoning each other in the middle of combat, etc, so I don't believe the group will survive as is much longer at this this rate.

That being the case, I am considering starting up a new group, following a similar storyline but changing some things to keep if unique. It will be several weeks before it would be ready due to the story "rewrite" and due to work schedules I am limited to certain days of availability  mostly Tuesday/Wednesday nights (with Tuesday being the preferred night. I am looking at 7:30-11:00PM (CST) but should be able to accommodate and earlier start of 6:00PM if preferred.

If this might be something you are interested in please feel free to post.