Author Topic: Stasis question  (Read 2230 times)

Offline AbleKain

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Stasis question
« on: April 26, 2010, 11:03:59 AM »
In RoCo V there is a stasis box (potent items p.93). Now I'm wondering is it mechanical (spacemaster type) or magical ? As it requires an attunement roll I'm guessing magical, If so are the spells used to create it (the effect) written down somewhere ? I haven't been able to find it but I don't have all the books.
I would really like to have more info about stasis effects (how large area can be affected, how long can the stasis last, can you put living things in stasis without damaging them permanently, how long time to "wake up" after stasis is cancelled..) if someone  knows pls share the info.

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
Re: Stasis question
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 11:46:23 AM »
In the RM2 Spell Users Companion, the last chapter of the companion covers psionic list.  One of the list has stasis psions that allow the user to enter a state of stasis or place a target in stasis.  It has been a long time since I used/looked at that companion, but there may be useful info in it.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Offline AbleKain

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Stasis question
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 12:16:23 PM »
I have ordered it now so I'll look at it a couple of weeks  :)
Thank you very much.  :)