Author Topic: AvP setting  (Read 3261 times)

Offline shnar

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
AvP setting
« on: August 16, 2007, 05:24:16 PM »
Has anyone ever pieced together an Alien and/or Predator setting for SpaceMaster? Talking about the movies, just was curious how to classify the aliens, as creatures? or bipeds w/stats? How to handle the blood, etc. Also wondering what the Predator weaponry would be like.

-shnar

Offline PiXeL01

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Seeing things from the top of Mt. Fuji
Re: AvP setting
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 08:38:05 PM »
I have seen some stats and information somewhereon the web about it, and I think many people have had the thoughts to do it
PiXeL01 - RM2/RMC Fanboy

I think violence in games only causes violence in real life if the person in question has an insufficient mental capacity to deal with the real world in the first place. But, that's more the fault of poor genetics and poorer parenting than it is the fault of a videogame

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 03:20:59 AM »
Search on the Guild Companion.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline broodhunter

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 02:23:25 AM »
I did Predator stats that were put in the guild companion, but I believe those were for SM2.  I have some stats for them in Privateers too.  Aliens I have somewhere as well...