Author Topic: Slowly introducing the system  (Read 2622 times)

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Slowly introducing the system
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2019, 10:53:46 PM »
Dude.
RM needs to make this canon in the Dwarven Race description for Battle Biscuits(tm)!

They could add a recipe with forge scraps, grit from a mithril ore vein, and hobnails from a worn armoured boot!   :o

Offline Spectre771

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2019, 03:35:09 PM »
Dude.
RM needs to make this canon in the Dwarven Race description for Battle Biscuits(tm)!

They could add a recipe with forge scraps, grit from a mithril ore vein, and hobnails from a worn armoured boot!   :o

OK, that seems a little extreme. LOL  It was meant to be the dwarfen equivalent of Civil War hard tack.  It was supposed to be food, it was meant to be eaten, but the troops used it for other stuff.  And only dwarfs can actually consume it if they were ever desperate enough to eat it. :D

* - I do like the thought of one of my ideas becoming RM canon!  With or without the (tm)
If discretion is the better valor and
cowardice the better part of judgment,
let's all be heroes and run away!

Offline Ginger McMurray

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2019, 01:53:42 PM »
I've put together the introductory adventure. It's based 15 years prior to when the main campaign will begin and will act as prelude. I think I've covered the bases. Feel free to shout out if you notice anything I missed.

Toes in the water
No pre-written adventure survives contact with the GM.