Author Topic: RMU Character sheet  (Read 567 times)

Offline luzbel

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
RMU Character sheet
« on: September 05, 2023, 08:08:15 AM »
Hi everyone.
Im going to try RMU at last. I need a character sheet to print and the one in core law is full of those pesky shadowy boxes. Anyone knows where to find one without those gray areas?

Offline jdale

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +25/-25
Re: RMU Character sheet
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2023, 08:33:02 AM »
There's the Excel version here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qxjpb686pjpim7g54gbyj/RMU_Character_sheet-2022-Dec.xlsx?rlkey=vbhdjyi11jlvbukkn5fsiupmk&dl=0

I recall people have posted some fillable PDFs as well, but don't have those links.
System and Line Editor for Rolemaster

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2023, 09:47:46 AM »
If you post in Discord you will get some of them. I posted one in the vault but it is a bit older version. If you can post in Discord I will give you the latest one (getting files approved on this forum can take a bit, so Discord is faster if you can do it).

@JDale and forum moderators: Might it be time to rename the Vault section for 'RMU beta playtesting' to just 'RMU'?
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle

Offline jdale

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +25/-25
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 10:30:08 AM »
I don't have any moderation ability on the site, someone else would have to do that.
System and Line Editor for Rolemaster

Offline luzbel

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2023, 10:44:15 AM »
Thx everybody. Going to discord....

Offline Thot

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2023, 11:24:59 PM »
There's the Excel version here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qxjpb686pjpim7g54gbyj/RMU_Character_sheet-2022-Dec.xlsx?rlkey=vbhdjyi11jlvbukkn5fsiupmk&dl=0

I recall people have posted some fillable PDFs as well, but don't have those links.

I love and use that one as well in my campaign. Could someone put it in a more prominent location, such as the offocial ICE site?