Author Topic: Need help finding an image for the "Gaunt" from the HARP creatures list.  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
I've been looking up images of all the creatures monsters so far presented in the HARP books and loading them into Realm Works for easy identification. But I ran into a snag with the Gaunt as an image search turns up absolutely nothing.
In the HARP books The Gaunt is described as sometimes mistaken as a ghoul except for a "pair of large bat-like wings on a Gaunt’s back and the milky-white unseeing orbs that pass for a Gaunt’s eyes".
There are also two versions of a Gaunt, Greater and Lesser Guants. As far as I can tell the only difference between them is the Lesser Guants are levels 1-10 and the Greater Guants are level 11+.
Maybe the ICE people can chime in for me in this.

So if anyone has any links for images, please let me know.

Bruce
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Need help finding an image for the "Gaunt" from the HARP creatures list.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 11:27:14 PM »
If it doesn’t exist, Photoshop is your friend, man.

Take a pic like this:
https://goo.gl/images/2aaEM1

Clone shrunk down golf balls for eyes and steal any artistic batwings you wanna and add ‘em.
Voila, you contributed to the scene and go done in history as an RPG artiste!
 8)

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
Re: Need help finding an image for the "Gaunt" from the HARP creatures list.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 11:23:30 PM »
If it doesn’t exist, Photoshop is your friend, man.

Take a pic like this:
https://goo.gl/images/2aaEM1

Clone shrunk down golf balls for eyes and steal any artistic batwings you wanna and add ‘em.
Voila, you contributed to the scene and go done in history as an RPG artiste!
 8)

Even better I could go into DAZ3D and create one using that. But I don't have the time to do that right now (much less the talent needed to do either). I am looking for the "easy" version for ease of use and because I am busy.
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!