Author Topic: Spacemaster : privateers core book?  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Dimuscul

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Spacemaster : privateers core book?
« on: June 16, 2012, 07:01:59 AM »
Hi everybody ... I have a question with Spacemaster: Privateers, I want to play this game but when I look at the PDF on rpgnow.com I see the Future law, Tech law and Blaster law, but not the basic book (spacemaster:privateer?), what i have to buy to play with those expansions? spacemaster 2nd edition?

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Spacemaster : privateers core book?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 07:28:27 AM »
  The Core book is being re-branded at the moment and will be at RPGNow when it is done. Do I know when? No I do not sorry but the re-branding guy's have been hard at work for some time now and do a good job. I know that still does not give you a date but it is the best I can do.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 07:31:26 AM »
We're trying to fix some corrupted cover art on the base book, Spacemaster: Privateers. As soon as that is done, we will rerelease the book in pdf and put a version into the OneBookShelf system to make it available in print-on-demand as well.

I decided that we should release Privateers pdfs in whatever order they were completed rather than holding them all up for laggard pdfs.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 08:09:14 AM »
SM: P is an excellent book.  Sad you have to wait, but it is worth it. 

Those source books aint bad either, btw. 
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Offline Dimuscul

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 08:49:22 AM »
Ok then.

Could you change the description on rpgnow to put which books go together? I was about to buy second edition instead thinking it was the core.

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 03:14:17 PM »
Adjusted the categories on RPGNow. Will make further changes later in the week.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Dimuscul

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 11:55:15 AM »
Nice :)

When all core are out, it would be kinda cool if you created a discounted pack for all of them. Not that it matters to me (I have already bought the Law books), but I think it eases the pain of finding all you need.

And discounted packs always make my wallet tingle.

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 04:46:34 PM »
They use to have a nice discount pack.  I missed them because I bought all the SM books as they were originally released.  It is very well done.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.