Author Topic: Guild Companion December 2011 (Issue 154)  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Kristen Mork

• OIC Points +70/-70
Guild Companion December 2011 (Issue 154)
« on: December 01, 2011, 02:53:21 PM »
Greetings from the Guild Companion, Issue 154 is available at www.guildcompanion.com.

This month we have an article that presents a novel interpretation of the Elves --- as the servant races of the Urloc.  This article provides an overview of the campaign setting; future articles will describe Elven professions in greater detail.

We also have the final installment of the Stellar System Generator: Moons.  And we present the ninth installment of The Art of Fighting: Vis abilities based on life energy.

Peter Mork
Acting Guild Companion Editor

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Guild Companion December 2011 (Issue 154)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 01:05:16 AM »
I did a quick glance at the Art of Fighting article (but not that close) and noticed that the "Shadow ..." powers were missing from the list, are those going to be in the next article or did I miss them in the chart during my quick glance?
Thanks
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline Kristen Mork

• OIC Points +70/-70
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 05:14:33 AM »
I don't recall seeing "Shadow ..." powers in any of the articles pending publication.  Did an earlier article suggest that any such powers would be provided?

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 01:03:13 PM »
I don't recall seeing "Shadow ..." powers in any of the articles pending publication.  Did an earlier article suggest that any such powers would be provided?

Sorry for the quick post I did not have a lot of time.

On the Ki Powers list I see Shadow Form and Shadow Meld but when looking for a description in the next section I did not see any listing of the abilities.
MDC

Sorry my bad I should have read the fine print instead of just looking at the powers description. The other powers are listed in the RM2 OC.
Thanks for helping me look find my own mistake.  ;D  And have a goof laugh on me.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.