Author Topic: Collected errata & rulings in .pdf format?  (Read 3689 times)

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Collected errata & rulings in .pdf format?
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 05:33:38 PM »
I got the green-light for this project, so I'm putting it together. Ran into a snag, though: in the official errata in the forum, the link for the corrected Blaster/Laser/Etc. critical tables is dead.

Here is the relevant post.

Can we get that Zip file added to the vault? I plan on putting a hyperlink in all of the documents I'm making, and I need to make sure it'll work.

I also have a complete copy of R Defendi's Priveters page off his website if you need it. But IIRC his site has been recovered and can be accessed again.
 But if you need any more help PM me and I will see what I can do also.

MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline LonePaladin

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2012, 10:38:25 PM »
Marc, do you still have those revised attack charts from the Vehicle Manual? Your warning against using the ones in the book doesn't include a download link, and the Vault doesn't have it either.

While I'm here, is this errata on grenades correct? It seems to imply that grenades are potentially lethal even at 40 meters ('cause an attack roll, even at -100, can still roll high enough to kill). I don't know anyone who could reliably chuck a grenade 120 feet.

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2012, 10:29:44 AM »
Marc, do you still have those revised attack charts from the Vehicle Manual? Your warning against using the ones in the book doesn't include a download link, and the Vault doesn't have it either.

While I'm here, is this errata on grenades correct? It seems to imply that grenades are potentially lethal even at 40 meters ('cause an attack roll, even at -100, can still roll high enough to kill). I don't know anyone who could reliably chuck a grenade 120 feet.

I cut and pasted the info for the grenades from Defend's website to one of the topics but the link is not active yet so I cannot be sure. Yes from my copy of the site it does have grenade info to 40m.
 I just looked and I do have the new SMP:VM weapon ships weapon tables I will up load the file so it can be put into the Vault.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.