Author Topic: Shadow World References in ICE books.  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Zavala

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Shadow World References in ICE books.
« on: April 14, 2011, 10:40:23 AM »
Just wanted to ask if anyone could list the references for Shadow World that are in other ICE products (Non-Shadow World books), with page numbers.  The ones I know of are:

Time Riders
Heroes and Rogues

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
Re: Shadow World References in ICE books.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 02:03:59 PM »
Sea Law: 68-75
Elemental Companion: 141-2
I made some things! Azukail Games

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 03:14:28 PM »
There was a Space Master module were an ancients ship is found.  The ancients artifacts are remnants of the Althan/Kitaviir Empire.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 04:10:53 PM »
There was a Space Master module were an ancients ship is found.  The ancients artifacts are remnants of the Althan/Kitaviir Empire.

Lost Telepaths?

Offline kmanktelow

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 04:33:21 PM »
Hi, All,

I think that the Space Master modules 'Imperial Crisis' and 'League of Merchants' both have links to Shadow World. Imperial Crisis had an adventure- 'The Star Mistress of Ceril VII'- that actually took the players to Kulthea. Whilst in the League of Merchants there was a K'ta'viiri space station being used as a base of operations for the criminal League of Merchants. And, I'm not 100% sure but I think the adventure revolving around the so-called 'Black Bat' Althan space craft was in League of Merchants.

Lost Telepaths contained an adventure revolving around an ancient K'ta'viir artifact- that feed on souls.

(Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you the page numbers, off hand as I don't have all the books any more.)

All the Best,

Kevin

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 02:45:13 AM »
I've got Imperial Crisis and Lost Telepaths.

Imperial Crisis:
Brief reference to Kulthea Ceril VII, 26-47
The Cerilseven Crisis adventure, 40-46

Lost Telepaths:
The Heart of K'Tavir, 35-41

Offline Guillaume

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Kulthean Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 12:26:39 PM »
ok, let see, that's not a new one and the old SW references in RM/ICE products thread is lost in the archive limboes...

The obvious one is Bladestorm. ( no comment )

Next come the little less obvious ones :
- RM Heroes & Rogues... lots of characters that comes from Kulthea.
- Elemental Companion with the chapter 17...
- Sea Law with the chapter 12...

Even more less obvious :
- Time riders with a complete MERP,SW, SM timeline. ( yes you read that... but it's only a page : p62 )
- RMCVI Page 46/47 RM & SW

the RM Improbables :
-Spell Law ( you need the edition with the blue/white/grey pages ) Staff of Agonar ( Agonar is an NPC that appears in Eidolon )

The Spacemaster References :
- Spacemaster Companion ( unnumbered ), the K'Ta'Viiri ( and their stats, first appearence ever )
- Spacemaster Second Edition ( with yet another set of K'Ta'Viiri stats )
- Imperial crisis
- Lost Telepath
( with the famous Heart of K'Ta'Viir and a no less famous V'glin... I let you speculate, in more than 10 years I've never managed to get Terry to tell the truth about that V'glin and the Heart... if you have the book look at it and let your mind wander  ;) )
- League of Merchants ( with Moryn Kaldo and his bodyguards, another stranded K'Ta'Viir and a K'Ta'Viiri ship )

Less obvious :
- All the SM books with a timeline, when a timeline is present it usually reference Imp 450 as the present and set when said present happens in SW timeline.

There's also several references in MERP books, but I haven't opened them in years, but the obvious suspects are : Courts of Ardor, Lords of Middle Earth Volume 1 ( with Andraax in it ), Volume 2 and Volume 3.
514 to see, 416 to lock, 614 to shot...Target downed...Ask the marines to pick up the pieces.

RM, RM2, RMSS, RMFRP, HARP,  MERP, Cyberspace, SM, SM2, SM:P, Star Strike, Armored Assault, SD , SD : The Next Millenium, Bladestorm, Battle of the Five Armies .... Collecting ICE production since the epoch...