Author Topic: World Kulthea Map  (Read 424 times)

Offline knasman

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
World Kulthea Map
« on: November 15, 2023, 10:23:12 AM »
Hello!

I looked through here but didn't find much so and starting a fresh thread. Are there any known high resolution, unlabeled maps of Kulthea? Or even the individual continents (Jaiman, Emer, Thuul, etc) that could be stitched together? I saw some threads discussing such things but haven't seen a final verdict on an official source of such material. I know it is desperately missing from all of the books, and other tools like the FGU VTT system. I mean, you really can't do much without a good map.

If it/they do not exist, what do the "rules" say for me to make one from scratch and post it here? There are many good tools for making these things now. Could even be a vector graphic with infinite zoom/detail.

Thanks,
K

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: World Kulthea Map
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 10:34:39 AM »
As you are waiting for a discussion here, you might also post on the RM groups on Discord (which I know is active) and Facebook (which I think is quite active).

Someone (can't remember who it was off the top of my head) also did a very cool map of Jaiman that integrated the more detailed maps from the modules set there, and posted it on Discord. It is awesome.
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle

Offline Syssiah

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Shadow World Addict
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 01:13:25 AM »
Would that be possible to have the Discord links ?

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2023, 08:43:06 AM »
Might be easier to PM me with your email address.
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle