Author Topic: C&T items listed by type  (Read 1971 times)

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
C&T items listed by type
« on: September 23, 2008, 07:52:31 AM »
This may sound a weird request, but did anyone ever list the many C&T items by type? C&TIII has them listed by alphabetical order, which is great... when you know for what you're looking! OTOH, if you want to equip a character with an axe, you pretty much have to reread all the listings and sometimes the description (it's not as if "Abrol, the Elf Drinker" tells you which kind of weapon it is, for instance). Sure, some items are grouped by category (potions, weapons, armours, etc.) and not all such items are there (i.e. not all weapons are in the "weapons" section).
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.

Offline Winterknight

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: C&T items listed by type
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 10:01:58 AM »
I made up tables long ago, but I think it was on my Amiga.  So, that would be a yes, but they no longer exist in any electronic form that would be usable.
Ex post facto.