Author Topic: How to cope with marauding psychopaths...  (Read 10593 times)

Offline mocking bird

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: How to cope with marauding psychopaths...
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2008, 05:39:46 PM »
And give that Jedi a chance to deliver a baby.

A scene from Scanners comes to mind...

But battling the creators seems an intersting take.  I think a Dragonlance module kind of did it and perhaps an EoH section where the pleyres get into a dream type sequence.  Put the in different rooms and have then in effect fighting each other but not knowing it.

Or if you don't want to go that extreme a little inter-party strife is always a good thing.  Unless of course they are paychopaths who actually get along, i.e. only mostly chaotic neutral.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.    Buddha

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2008, 05:44:36 PM »
 If you have two GM's have them split into two teams and compete in a entertainment event that simulates a dungon crawl. You can also check in to see if the parties meet and have to do combat. In this case they would start at opposite ends or have one chase the other etc.

MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline ob1knorrb

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +150/-150
    • ICE Roleplaying WebRing
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2008, 04:56:44 PM »
Evil twins, they each have to fight a copy of themselves.  Just to make it interesting try and set up the scenario so that the player has some doubt as to whether they are running their own character or the twin.
Brent Knorr...
Ringmaster:ICE Roleplaying Webring - http://www.icewebring.com