Author Topic: Green Gryphon Inn (Hardcover)  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Spectre771

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Green Gryphon Inn (Hardcover)
« on: April 29, 2019, 01:32:40 PM »
Funny thing happened on the way to the forum.....  we couldn't find the blacksmith.  LOL

#16 Kelden's <sp>0Blacksmith.  We found every number on the map except #16.  Where is the blacksmith located?    Is it located outside the city proper?

The map for Kelfour's landing, is it upside down?  It's on the north coast with the bay to the north.  The map in the book shows the bay on the south coast of the town.
If discretion is the better valor and
cowardice the better part of judgment,
let's all be heroes and run away!

Offline Neee-Wom

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Green Gryphon Inn (Hardcover)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 05:03:44 AM »
It's not in the pdf either, so that means it's not there, I suggest to put it on any of the two C keys that are also blacksmiths.

But I do not understand your question about Kelfour's Landing, in whick book? This city is beyond Saralis and does not appear in Green Gryphon's Inn.
Ni!

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 06:52:08 AM »
I assume you mean in the Quellbourne book for Kelfour's Landing. Yes, it does look to be the wrong way up. I'd suggest simply switching the compass rose around to make it correct.
I made some things! Azukail Games

Offline Spectre771

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 09:08:10 AM »
I assume you mean in the Quellbourne book for Kelfour's Landing. Yes, it does look to be the wrong way up. I'd suggest simply switching the compass rose around to make it correct.

Thank you.   I use both books hand in hand, and even more so since the recent gaming sessions are taking place in that region.  I couldn't remember which book it was in.

Nee-wom, I thought there was a reference to Kelfour's in the Green Gryphon Inn supplement.  Probably why I confused the two.
If discretion is the better valor and
cowardice the better part of judgment,
let's all be heroes and run away!