Author Topic: A PC/NPC for you…  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Nightblade42

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
A PC/NPC for you…
« on: November 28, 2018, 07:09:13 PM »
Thækuen Akuzish - First Level Atiazithi Fighter (Dropbox Link)

I've spent the afternoon developing a pre-made PC for my Besash Way Station starter module that I'm working on for my world of Nytheun.  I thought I'd share the results.  I've created a RM2/RMC character sheet based on the RMC Old School Character Sheet uploaded to the Vault by Melkor.

I'm hoping to create five more pre-made PCs for the module in the near future.  The scary thing is I actually rolled the stats for this PC.  As a balance, only his Memory has a better potential and can be increased.

Use him as needed/wanted.  Feel free to modify to taste/houserules. Any comments would be appreciated.

Nightblade ->--

Offline Spectre771

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: A PC/NPC for you…
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 06:09:39 AM »
Very cool character sheet.  I love the pic on the last page.  We simplified the RM2 character sheets so long ago.
If discretion is the better valor and
cowardice the better part of judgment,
let's all be heroes and run away!

Offline Nightblade42

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 09:30:14 AM »
Thanks Spectre!  I built the sheet in Word Perfect & was able to get formulas to calculate where needed (for example: skill totals).  I plan on making a fillable PDF version at some point, though I don't think it will be able to do the calculations like the Word Perfect document.

Nightblade ->--

Offline Nightblade42

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 09:31:29 AM »
The other option would be to make it into an NBOS Character Sheet, then I could have it do calculations.

Nightblade ->--