Author Topic: Guild Companion April 2011 (Issue 146)  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
Guild Companion April 2011 (Issue 146)
« on: April 09, 2011, 09:56:35 AM »
Greetings from the Guild Companion:
The April issue is now available at http://www.guildcompanion.com

I want to apologize for another late issue, but again we ran into some difficulties in getting things prepared in time (and in an effort to try to speed things up for our web master, Rob, I ended up causing him more trouble).  However the issues are being discussed to try to further smooth out our process and hopefully we will work out the kinks very soon and be back to a smoother and more timely schedule.

Included in this issue are several articles that should help GM's to create interesting games for their players. Among them are two small Rolemaster encounters that can easily be incorporated into an existing game as the characters are traveling between locations, titled Tales of Adventure and authored by Ron Soller. We also have an article written by John Duffield (if you read the article before we make the correction, it was credited to Wayne Johnson in error, however our web master will be correcting this error soon, and I want to offer our apology for our error to John for our mistake, really sorry about that) on HARP Custom Profession Creation, which will allow for much more creative and flexible use of the HARP rules for, as the name indicates by providing rules for creating custom professions. We also have an article titled Book of Combat, which is a collection of scalable combat related spells by Martin Schacht as a continuation of his earlier article. Then we also have part 1 of what will be a yearlong series of articles by Johs. Sondrup titled Arts of Fighting that is intended to provide additional depth to combat in RM2 (Rolemaster Classic).

Have fun and enjoy,
Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)

Offline GrumpyOldFart

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Hey you kids! Get out of my dungeon!
Re: Guild Companion April 2011 (Issue 146)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 10:04:56 AM »
The same error is in the "Words from the Wise (Guys)" as well, just so ya know. At least, as of 10:00 am US CDT it is.
You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out... Traditional Somatic Components
Oo Ee Oo Aa Aa, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang... Traditional Verbal Components
Eye of Newt and Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat and Tongue of Dog... Traditional Potion Formula

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 10:09:53 AM »
Yup, already noticed that (further proof that my cut/paste-foo is not strong and that I need to slow down and read things over in the future).  Thanks for letting me know though, it is much appreciated. 
Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)

Offline kasalin

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 10:39:02 AM »
When I follow the link in the first post, I get directed to the March edition.
* No good deed goes unpunished

Offline Marc R

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • "Don't throw stones, offer alternatives."
    • Looking for Online Roleplay? Try RealRoleplaying
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 10:45:07 AM »
You're cached from reading it last issue, you can clear your cache to force a fresh load, or manually navigate to it using the left menu: Archives: 2011: April.

That used to happen to me all the time.
The Artist Formerly Known As LordMiller

Looking for online Role Play? Try WWW.RealRoleplaying.Com