Forum > Echoes of Heaven

The Quiet Time

(1/3) > >>

WoeRie:
I just read in the Guild Companion Forum: http://www.guildcompanion.com/forum/index.php?topic=27.0 that there willl be a new adventure for EoH: "The Quiet Time" in the 3rd Guild Adventurer.

Now, curious as I am... Can you give us a hint where in Belkan?th the adventure will be located (and maybe when) or is it not designed as part of the campaign?

Xamex:

--- Quote from: WoeRie on October 09, 2008, 12:36:20 AM ---Now, curious as I am... Can you give us a hint where in Belkan?th the adventure will be located (and maybe when) or is it not designed as part of the campaign?

--- End quote ---

I'm curious, too.  ;D

Defendi:
It's near the border between Dientor and Marnele.  It takes place after The Last Hallowed Place.  I believe it's right after, and that there's an adventure seed scheduled for right after it.

WoeRie:
Sounds perfect! Thanks.

Xamex:

--- Quote from: Defendi on October 10, 2008, 02:04:14 PM ---It's near the border between Dientor and Marnele.  It takes place after The Last Hallowed Place.  I believe it's right after, and that there's an adventure seed scheduled for right after it.

--- End quote ---

Just noticed this now...if it takes place right after "The Last Hallowed Place"...

I see this as an indication that the I can buy "The Last Hallowed Place"-pdf soon.  ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version