Forum > Echoes of Heaven

Product 5 to Release Soon

(1/6) > >>

Defendi:
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for all their patience.  Between unemployment, getting settled in a new job, and my mother's bout with cancer, it's been a difficult time.  That doesn't account for all of the span, of course, but once you haven't worked on a project for more than a year, it can get easy to just go another week.  And another.

But I've rallied.  Things are predicable in my life again.  I've received all the art (or at least all of the art that I'm going to get).  So here's the status.

I've probably finalized the RM versions of product 5 (In His Name and The Last Hallowed Place).  These are big, setting defining books.  I intend to drop on December 31st, should the rest of the pagemaking go smoothly, within a week of that if there's some unforeseen problem.

If your still fired up about the setting, we'd love to hear from you.  I have dropped the hero books from the line due to licensing issues.

I still intend to do my traditional boost-my-numbers sale on the day of release to help my ranking.  For those that don't remember how those go, we sell all releases of the product for the price of one on opening day so that each sale counts for each version.  I'll send an e-mail out to the opt in list about that (probably today), and then post here in case you aren't on that list.  For those who don't get our release mailings, you'll be able to PM your info for the sale.

Bob

Boby Morane:
Woohoo ! I am so amazed by this wonderfull news that I have just created my account on this forum, that I used to read only.

I am sorry for the difficulties you have met. I hope 2013 will be a better year for you.

In my opinion Echoes of Heaven is a very rich setting and I had a great pleasure in reading all supplements. I look forward discovering this fifth book... Thanks for this Christmas gift.

Defendi:
I've sent out an e-mail to the opt in list.  If you didn't get one but want to be part of the opening day sale, send me a PM.

Sean Barley:
I am very excited to see this posting and your email as well!! I have very much enjoyed the world that you have created and have been hoping that you would be publishing again. Any idea when the HARP version will be available? Happy Holidays!! 

V/R

Sean

Defendi:
December 31st if all goes well.  I finished the rough page layout a few minutes ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version