Forum > Arrylon

Hello! And my to do list

(1/4) > >>

Tolen:
Wow, that didn't take long, thanks!

I'll start some new topics shortly, but this is where I'll post my list of things I need.
I have a small list of things to come up with to make this work for RMFRP:

Scan in the maps, get new ones made (maybe a more professional appearance),
New Races:
     Murovai: Cat-people.  the Idivya from the Races and Cultures book could work, with a couple of tweaks
     Changeling
     Eldain:  Ancient, ultra-powerful elven sorcerers
Professions
     Using the rules from the Channeling Companion, create specific priests for the gods of Arrylon.
     A gunfighter type
     a Bounty Hunter
     4 types of bard (I'll  make a specific post about them later).
     Deadseeker: an undead hunter
     Destrier: Elven cavalry with an extreme prejudice and chaotic outlook
     Amethyst Knight
     Causeway Arms: sort of a garrison type soldier.
Training packages (the causeway arms might work best as just a training package).

Adolescent ranks table:  I want to instead of reflect the terrain they grew up in, reflect the country they grew up in.  People from the wastelands are different from people from Caladyn who are different from Bruhn, and so on.

I've checked out the rules from  "10 million ways to die" and "weapons Law: Firearms", and I wish there were more tables for variations on older style blackpowder weapons: flintlocks, matchlocks, things like that.

Then the gnomes are known for invention, so a set of rules that would let people create new machines would be nice.  I never got very far on this section in previous games.

Of course, I also need to get my history and background up.

So there you are, I will try to keep current on my posting and not let this project fall by the wayside.  Any help I get will be greatly appreciated.

Tolen:
Oh, I just remembered something else I need to stat up.

The Empty are people who, for some unknown reason, are just not affected by magic.  All magic simply fails to have any effect on them.  On the flip side, they cannot use magic, even in the form of magic items.

The Hungry are people who for some reason absorb magic.  They drain the power from magic items, and spells cast at them heal them as opposed to harm.  The worst of these are known as the Ravenous, because they are vampire-like and seem to need to absorb magic to survive.

VladD:
Hi, back from the Rolemaster forum :)

I'll pitch in making a world map for you, using CC2/ 3, if you'd like and can get me some material and info. I'm more of a generalist GM, who enjoys map making. I'll use lots of resolution (yes even in CC2/ 3 that is necessary) so you can develop area maps from them.

Hopefully we can lift your world to a good level. IMHO the thing that really makes or breaks a world are its maps.

markc:
 In the back of AL WL:FA there is a table that has conversions of black powder weapons to its AE value.  You can also look up on the web the K.E. or ft/s value of a weapon and compute its AE value.

MDC

Tolen:
That seems like an awful lot of work, to be honest.  I already have plenty of things to do as it is.  Besides, with the expense of outfitting a unit of muskets or rifles, it isn't something that happened a lot.
I just had hoped to find more than one or two attack tables.  The two from WL:F will work fine as is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version