Author Topic: Release Dates for the Rest of the RMU Line?  (Read 642 times)

Offline Malcolm of Clan Ewen

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Release Dates for the Rest of the RMU Line?
« on: September 22, 2023, 06:31:52 PM »
I may have missed it somewhere but are there tentative release dates for the rest of the RMU line yet?  I played a ton of MERP back in the 80s-90s and occasionally since then and picked up a few RM supplements to use with MERP but never played it straight up.  Nowadays we're pretty much playing Castles & Crusades, though I've incorporated the MERP Crit & Fumble and Spell Failure tables into our game.  That got me thinking about switching over to Rolemaster entirely down the road but I want to wait until all the core books are out.  It's looking like that is still awhile away but if anyone has better insights, I'd love to know.

Offline jdale

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +25/-25
Re: Release Dates for the Rest of the RMU Line?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 08:48:24 PM »
Treasure Law is taking me longer to finish the post-layout editing than I hoped for but it's fairly close to the end. Creature Law volume 1 will be next, layout for it has started but is not finished yet. I can't predict a specific date for either but I would still describe Treasure Law as very close.
System and Line Editor for Rolemaster

Offline Malcolm of Clan Ewen

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2023, 07:30:38 PM »
Sounds good.  I pulled the trigger on hard copies of Core Law and Spell Law yesterday.  Very excited to get i to this system.

Offline Thot

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2023, 01:36:57 AM »
Sounds good.  I pulled the trigger on hard copies of Core Law and Spell Law yesterday.  Very excited to get i to this system.

You should be. It really IS the best version of RoleMaster ever created.