Forum > ICE News and Discussion

ICE now and future

<< < (2/2)

Hurin:
Welcome to the forums!

You will find that several posters here share your aversion to levels and professions, and have adapted their games to function without them.

Vladimir:

--- Quote from: Hurin on December 29, 2021, 10:03:17 AM ---Welcome to the forums!

You will find that several posters here share your aversion to levels and professions, and have adapted their games to function without them.

--- End quote ---
  Mahalo nui loa! (Hawaiian, "Thank you very much!")

I'm still exploring the forums and will be posting ideas that reflect decades of gaming and experience.

A hui hou (Until next time)

molofaha:

--- Quote from: jdale on November 21, 2021, 02:23:04 PM ---Best way to get a list of products which ICE has ownership of, is to go to Drivethrurpg and see what is listed there for sale. Might not be comprehensive but it's at least close.
--- End quote ---
One way it's not comprehensive is that there are some things that were sold by Mjolnir-ICE that are no longer available.  The ones I know off the top of my head, because I wanted to recommend them to somebody, are the RMSS corebook and Weapons Law: Firearms.

(Seriously, if you do re-release those PDFs, I can guarantee at least one sale.)

jdale:
I suspect there are no files for RMSR and since all the rule content is available in RMFRP it's hard to justify the work to make it available. I'm not sure about Weapons Law: Firearms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version