Forum > HARP SF

HARP SF future projects

<< < (2/5) > >>

Thom @ ICE:
Maybe I'm a little slow this morning...  ???

Much of what you are asking for could be done with the current HARP and HARP SF rules with only minor adjustments.  It would be difficult to use the existing resources to focus on a different setting as it would negatively impact an already very stretched product development effort.  If someone were interested in doing a product (or product line) like this, then contact Nicholas and he'll be able to review your proposal.

dob85y:
A few years ago i started down the path of writing a future supp for D20, before 100 other people got there. The main driver for this was, at the time there was a specific genre that was only represented in a specific game that starts with cyber and finishes with, well you can guess.
A lot of the work I did could conceivably be converted for use with HARP SF as a expanded Cyber type of supplement, as it is a favorite genre of mine. I would be happy so share what i have done.

Cyanide Baby:
This, for sure:

"Tintamar sourcebooks that support styles of play, adding appropriate rules material, setting material - relevant worlds." Rules-only publications are way too dry for me. I want a lot of succulent flesh on my bones.

I'd like sourcebooks that inspire me, and make me dream of stories and adventures ... with extra details on tech, vehicles, etc. for that particular part of the galaxy.

One of my all-time favorite sourcebooks, for any game, is Dark Space for Spacemaster/Rolemaster. I'm not saying that I would want a sourcebook where magic and tech mix, I really am talking about the way that sourcebook mixes information on the setting, with extra details on tech, new alien species, bio-tech rules, equipment, adventure ideas, etc.
It makes for very exciting reading.

naphta23:

--- Quote from: Nofare on February 20, 2014, 09:08:02 AM ---This, for sure:

"Tintamar sourcebooks that support styles of play, adding appropriate rules material, setting material - relevant worlds." Rules-only publications are way too dry for me. I want a lot of succulent flesh on my bones.

I'd like sourcebooks that inspire me, and make me dream of stories and adventures ... with extra details on tech, vehicles, etc. for that particular part of the galaxy.

[...] I really am talking about the way that sourcebook mixes information on the setting, with extra details on tech, new alien species, bio-tech rules, equipment, adventure ideas, etc.
It makes for very exciting reading.

--- End quote ---

You, Sir, just won my vote.  :)

Turbs:

--- Quote from: dob85y on February 12, 2014, 02:46:33 AM ---A few years ago i started down the path of writing a future supp for D20, before 100 other people got there. The main driver for this was, at the time there was a specific genre that was only represented in a specific game that starts with cyber and finishes with, well you can guess.
A lot of the work I did could conceivably be converted for use with HARP SF as a expanded Cyber type of supplement, as it is a favorite genre of mine. I would be happy so share what i have done.

--- End quote ---

errrmmm HELL YEAH!
please do this..
please..wait..

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
I want to play CyberHARP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version