Author Topic: RMC for use with old RM Companions  (Read 5310 times)

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Re: RMC for use with old RM Companions
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 02:48:58 AM »
If the missing author cannot be found why not go with what you have got. This would especially be the case with the later companions which had even more authors. Get permission for what you can and then put this in a new "Companion". If the missing stuff is so fundamental then that could be completely redone down the track.

In the case of Rolemaster Companion II, there is no explicit demarcation of which author wrote which bit. For later Companions sections are individually credited and we will almost certainly have to create Compilation companions.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline stefou

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 01:09:50 PM »
Rolemaster Companion I will be reincarnated as a pdf by Guild Companion Publications. It includes RMC spell classifications for its spell lists. I'm doing the updated Table of Contents mapping tonight.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Nicholas, I wanted to know if you guys intended on working also on the revival of Companion II?

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 01:31:28 PM »
Nicholas, I wanted to know if you guys intended on working also on the revival of Companion II?

Nick actually replied to this on the previous page

Any chances of you doing RM Companion 2 as well?

IF we can find its third author (we've found two of the three), and IF they are all agreeable to reincarnating it, then absolutely.

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 02:15:40 PM »
Rolemaster Companion I will be reincarnated as a pdf by Guild Companion Publications. It includes RMC spell classifications for its spell lists. I'm doing the updated Table of Contents mapping tonight.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

As Rasyr notes, yes, we're trying to get that going.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline stefou

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 03:15:27 PM »

Best wishes,
Nicholas

As Rasyr notes, yes, we're trying to get that going.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Oops!  I should really read the entire thread next time...  I'm really Jazzed about the Companion I.  I am getting it today from rpgnow.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Companion II...  I think it's really a great year for Rolemaster players.