Author Topic: MERP - The Inland Sea  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Frewfrux

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
MERP - The Inland Sea
« on: October 14, 2023, 02:51:34 PM »
Is anyone familiar with the unfinished module "The Inland Sea" for MERP? I am using one of the campaigns in there (with RMU ruleset) and was wondering if the maps, which were part of the "unfinished" aspect of the module, had been generated by someone already or if I would need to create them myself. Anyone know where I might look for these? (I did already try the same place I found the module, without any luck.)

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: MERP - The Inland Sea
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2023, 08:18:44 PM »
I can't help you personally, but I think that if you don't find an answer here, the MERP Facebook page is pretty active too IIRC.
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle

Offline Frewfrux

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2023, 11:00:35 PM »
I just might need to create a FB account, I guess.

*sigh*

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2023, 09:47:24 AM »
Might try Discord first? I don't want you to punch your membership in the evil empire if you don't have to.
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Frewfrux

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2023, 04:12:50 PM »
Discord? Don't you have to get an invite to see a channel? How would I find them? Also, isn't that more for chatting about stuff as opposed to looking things up kinda thing?

Offline Finwe

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2023, 06:25:20 AM »
Here it is:

https://app.box.com/s/9bzxij61jgp2pg0jvx3ygb60sd5j65pa/folder/209874790249?sortColumn=name&sortDirection=ASC

And many more.

Offline Frewfrux

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2023, 01:28:20 PM »
Here it is:

Oh my goodness! Thank you very much!!! I've been assuming it just stayed in an unfinished state. I actually didn't think the maps would be done, but figured I'd ask anyway. Thank you thank you thank you :D

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2023, 02:51:53 PM »
Discord? Don't you have to get an invite to see a channel? How would I find them? Also, isn't that more for chatting about stuff as opposed to looking things up kinda thing?

There is a lot more there than just chat, and the response time tends to be faster. You can exchange files pretty much instantly rather than waiting for an admin to review the file. You just have to get an invite from ?Colin?.

I'm not at my computer right now -- does anyone have the invite link for Discord?

Offline nash

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Homepage
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2023, 03:01:02 PM »
https://discord.gg/p4vNbrACQW

I think anyone can invite anyone.   This invite should never expire.

Offline Finwe

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2023, 07:51:08 AM »
Here it is:

Oh my goodness! Thank you very much!!! I've been assuming it just stayed in an unfinished state. I actually didn't think the maps would be done, but figured I'd ask anyway. Thank you thank you thank you :D

All this amazing work is from Cirdann. You must subscribe to these lists to get the updates:

https://groups.io/g/merp-fan-modules
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1614785935491947