Author Topic: Director's Briefing - September 2021  (Read 951 times)

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Director's Briefing - September 2021
« on: October 18, 2021, 10:54:27 AM »
Welcome

To the one hundred-and-twenty-second Briefing and eighth scheduled Briefing of 2021. I hope
that you and yours are staying well.

Apologies for August

Apologies for the absence of an August Briefing. I finally managed to have a break at the start of
August and exhaustion caught up with me hard. A moral – I need to ensure that I get my leave
more regularly - I will blame the pandemic for making that very difficult in the past two years or
so. Alas, I returned to various work crises and by the time they were under control, it was too late
for the briefing to be useful. Back to normal now.

HARP
Brad sent in the additional stats for the NPCs and these have now been included in the HARP
Garden of Rain pdf. We are currently reworking the key of one of the maps but once that is done,
we will release the pdf version.

RMU

The artwork for RMU Arms & Character Law and RMU Spell Law has continued to arrive.
Additional artwork has been commissioned for RMU Treasure Law.

Until next time
Please stay safe.
Best wishes,
Nicholas
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme