Author Topic: Ash Lands Campaign  (Read 1301 times)

Offline AshLands

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Ash Lands Campaign
« on: June 27, 2019, 02:37:24 PM »
Since the fan site area doesn't allow for updates I hope this is the proper place:

Continuing the first part "Orgask" (http://www.aschenlan.de/sl_bereich/orgask.pdf) now the second part of the Ash Lands campaign "Fremde Propheten" is available at http://www.aschenlan.de/sl_bereich/fremde_propheten.pdf (ca. 16 MB). It takes place in the Bladestorm setting and as the title suggests it is in German.

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Ash Lands Campaign
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 03:55:58 PM »
This looks very professional, and I would love to play it, but my German isn't good enough for me to run it (it would take too much time). Have you ever considered translating it into English?
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle

Offline AshLands

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 04:03:20 AM »
Thank you very much, Hurin. Indeed I have been playing with the idea but as long as my gamers keep playing I want to carry on the story first. Maybe a short manual outlining the story and instructions how the maps can be linked as a start...

Offline terefang

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 05:01:25 PM »
also interesting to note that you used miktex, as it looks already very latexy on first sight.
I'd swallow cthulhu whole, with sushi and soy-sauce.

Currently: [BME] [FitD]
Legacy: [d6] [Genesys] [ArsMagicka] [MERP] [HARP] [Ubiquity] [d20] [WoD] [SR] [WHFRP] [WOIN/O.L.D.] [RM2/C]

Offline AshLands

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 01:31:30 AM »
Yes, I prefer miktex/latex. While the result is rather unattractive (concerning my limited miktex skills), updates and corrections take only minutes. Moreover, I use a lot of references within the document and they are easy to handle.