Author Topic: WTB PDF for Shadow World - Norek, Intrigue in a City-State of Jaiman  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Dreven1

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Hello all!

Does anyone, anywhere, know where I can purchase the Norek, Intrigue in a City-State of Jaiman PDF?!?! I have looked like crazy on both DriveThru RPG and RPGNow....I got nothing. Does anyone know where (and IF) this is available for purchase?

Thanks!
Jason
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Offline JohnnyR

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: WTB PDF for Shadow World - Norek, Intrigue in a City-State of Jaiman
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 09:55:06 AM »
As far as I know, it was originally unavailable because the author had not been located. BUT since then he's been found and is supposedly working on an updated version of Norek.
The question remains, though. Will the original Norek be available as a PDF?

Offline Dreven1

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 09:59:16 PM »
This is EXCELLENT news! I LOVE Norek, similarly to the way I love EIDOLON : City in the Sky! They did a fantastic job with that one.  I have my hard copy :)

Lets hope there is a PDF option.  I would hate to have to resort to buying a crappy one from ebay and ripping it apart and scanning it in myself. BLAH!
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 01:39:45 AM »
Agreed, totally and completely!

After 30 years or so when it towards the end run of SW for RM2s heydays, this was the one module we used in its entirety - every single adventure and hook within it!

The 02 Comeliness, Dwarven Bashkar, and "pretty" High Elven Ranger in the group ended up in a love triangle with Dehl the Barmaid and she ended up giving birth to a Half-Elven kiddo along with an "afterbirth that moved" and ended up being Half-Dwarven(thanks RMCI stats for half-dwarves!)...so not PC or scientific but we were twisted teens back then...

Got the most play out of this and Land of the Silver Mists.

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 07:39:09 AM »
Going by experience there will definitely be a PDF copy of the new Norek - in fact it will be available as a PDF first, before print on demand.

Regarding what JohnnyR asked about the original Norek - I doubt it. The PDFs for Jaiman, Emer I & II, Eidolon and Haalkitaine were all removed from sale once work stated on new editions, so I doubt they'd upload a copy of the original.
I made some things! Azukail Games