Author Topic: Character sheets?  (Read 4987 times)

Offline IronSoul_AMS

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Character sheets?
« on: August 12, 2014, 01:53:16 PM »
So on the 15th as many know am setting up a demo for Rolemaster,but has there been Character sheets made for this new version? Or will printing out some old ones do just the same? Or does anyone have any really good sheet templates more worthy of printing?

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
Re: Character sheets?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 02:26:13 PM »
There's a thread that looks to be about them here.
I made some things! Azukail Games

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 02:40:16 PM »
If you follow that thread towards the end you will see a link to the following "Vault" location with the newest version of the spreadsheet taht most of us are using (there is also a pdf one that someone else had put together as well as a version of the excel one that has been convered over to a google spreadsheet also burried within that thread somewhere). 

but to save time, follow this link if you want the most updated excel version: http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item851

I haven't downloaded or used the newest version yet, but it has been improving and the version I've been using so far has worked really well.  But I needed to modify it to include several races that were not included so I've not downloaded the newest version.  But it looks like the new version makes that easier now than it was in the version I'm using, so I'm hoping to get around to downloading it and making the needed additions soon.
Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 12:50:30 PM »
FYI, I have added a HARP SF PC character sheet in a PDF fill-able form to the vault. I am not sure how long it will be until is approved for the vault as it's been like 4 days so far. I also have a HARP Fantasy PDF fill-able form as well that I will submit once the SF one is approved. I am working on semi-automated versions of the PDF's as well but that will take some time as I don't know javascript and that's needed to do the more advanced formulas. So unless I can get some help in javascript the only functions that will be automated are the basic math functions.

As a side not I also have an excel version of the HARP SF character sheet that is mostly automated, I am still working on the Fantasy version. I'm not sure if I will put them in the vault or not. All the character sheets I am developing are based on (and are almost identical) the actual character sheets in the books.

Bruce
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!

Offline pyrotech

• Adept
  • OIC Points +45/-45
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 10:51:29 AM »
I find it amusing.

Bruce has been working on Harp Sci-Fi fill-able pdfs and spreadsheets.  Just last month my players were complaining to me that I didn't have any fill-able pdf character sheets.  So one of them made their own.

And now one of my players is between projects/jobs right now so has time to spare, and he has been working on an excel spreadsheet for my Harp Bughunters 2155 game.

I guess when it rains it pours!

Regards,
-Pyrotech

Offline pyrotech

• Adept
  • OIC Points +45/-45
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 10:56:02 AM »
Whoohooo,

Looks like I just got my second star on the forums!

That only took like three years.  At this rate I'll have a third star around the next ice age! 8)
 :P
-Pyrotech

Offline Colin-ICE

• ICE Business
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 11:00:14 AM »
ICE age... I get it!

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 12:54:32 PM »
FYI, I have added a HARP SF PC character sheet in a PDF fill-able form to the vault. I am not sure how long it will be until is approved for the vault as it's been like 4 days so far. I also have a HARP Fantasy PDF fill-able form as well that I will submit once the SF one is approved. I am working on semi-automated versions of the PDF's as well but that will take some time as I don't know javascript and that's needed to do the more advanced formulas. So unless I can get some help in javascript the only functions that will be automated are the basic math functions.

As a side not I also have an excel version of the HARP SF character sheet that is mostly automated, I am still working on the Fantasy version. I'm not sure if I will put them in the vault or not. All the character sheets I am developing are based on (and are almost identical) the actual character sheets in the books.

Bruce
I am very interested in both of these, hopefully they get OK'd soon.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 06:49:33 PM »
The HARP SF one is in the vault. I just submitted the Fantasy one. It has one added unofficial skill, Chi Balance, under the concentration category. If requested I will work on and post a sheet without that skill.
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!