Author Topic: HARP Clerical Orders (aka HB2) for Shadow World deities  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Zavala

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
HARP Clerical Orders (aka HB2) for Shadow World deities
« on: January 02, 2012, 10:14:24 AM »
Was wondering if anyone has created these for HARP, searched the files on here but couldn't find any information.  Thanks in advance.

Z

Offline munchy

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • The Munch Companion
Re: HARP Clerical Orders (aka HB2) for Shadow World deities
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 05:14:05 PM »
I think there were some in the HARPer's Bazaars but I cannot remember the issues, have to look that up, which I can't do right now.
Get Real, Get Rolemaster!
Be Sharp, Play HARP!

Offline Ecthelion

• ICE Forum Moderator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Character Gallery
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 05:33:55 PM »
Was wondering if anyone has created these for HARP, searched the files on here but couldn't find any information.
I did it the other way around and tried to map the Clerical Orders found in the HARP rules book and the Harber's Bazaar extensions to Middle Earth deities. That way it's much less work to do. I guess this could be possible in a similar fashion with the Shadow World deities. Of course this requires that you possess the Harper's Bazaar PDF files...

Offline Zavala

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 07:56:34 PM »
Yeah, I have most of the Harper's Bazaars, but the Clerical Orders are not Shadow World specific.  I did find a write up on priests of Shadow World for RMSS/RMFRP which I could use as a basis of the orders for HARP.  There are some clerical orders in the Powers and Light books also but again nothing specific to HARP.  Anyone out there willing to help with this?  I have a few I started on but nothing complete as yet.

Z